A Magic Piano Vlog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Laurenmusic
Laurenmusic
Awesome : 271499

Here my weekly updates  Empty Here my weekly updates

Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:37 am
So it been a little nut lately, had spaghetti a pete restaurant but take out. And just a Big Mac today and yes I have try double Big Mac, and also ice cream.

Also watch the super bowl game, had a cookout during that day.

Besides I left old drippingquillsforum because they were just socks puppet friends from episode forum because they care about gaslighting user including amagicpiano because she did do nothing wrong but trying to make her feel worse. If drippingquillsforum don’t want to end their forum because they fail big time.

She will contact squarespace and automatic abuse as soon as a fasle abuse report is out.on the main forum.

If you want to go report story on episode app like deathly nightshade because it basically is a copy of real life.

#weeklyupdate #keepyouinthezone

Laurenmusic likes this post

Laurenmusic
Laurenmusic
Awesome : 271499

Here my weekly updates  Empty Re: Here my weekly updates

Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:17 pm
Been a busy this week and I have piano lessons on Wednesday, but Monday went to mall then ice cream and then walk. North Carolina weather has been a roller coaster last week and now.
I’m doing two songs for piano recital this year. Only if drippingquillsforum became a new and improved version but it a gaslighting and a real stalker. Even though they former founder has issues like that. Is she a witch in disguise taunting her English online scam for fame. But I let you decide but they don’t need to be trusted but only in a devil hand.

Laurenmusic likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum