A Magic Piano Vlog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Laurenmusic
Laurenmusic
Awesome : 271499

Family weekend time at college and all the food you can get. Empty Family weekend time at college and all the food you can get.

Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:39 am
This was the last family weekend at a college and it was good, I will say that what I did over the weekend
On Friday February 2, my sister, mom, and I went to see faster than light then went to eat where all the pizza and ice cream and soda you can drink. After that we went to see wish the movie and it was a really good movie nc went to back to car and head home.

On Saturday February 3 both my dad and other sister went we went to eat or otherwise having a chili cookoff and then walk around then my dad and younger sister ice skating and please be careful, a old lady did get a concussion but I don’t know. Also I should mention that we did see the same people on Friday as well

My sister in law and my brother came later ate Chick-fil-A and then went to see a basketball game. It was ok and team won, I was a little disappointed in not get a shirt or stuffed animals every time they want for time out.

After the game my when two turkeys wrap that me or her didn’t get food besides we didn’t get home until after midnight.

After all my sister is graduating this year. I still want to get my diploma for music especially piano but I guess my dream will never come true but I still waiting for my chance to do what I love 💗

Also check out my tiktok for a furry little video to bright your day.

#familyweekend #tired

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum