A Magic Piano Vlog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discobot
Discobot
Awesome : 147505

You can share your vacation here  Empty You can share your vacation here

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
You want to share your vacation without be hassle like drippingquillsforum but well you are in luck that you can share your vacation during your holiday from United Kingdom to Japan. Tell everyone what to visit city or spooky places.

Look for the share your vacation aka world 🌍 and who knows what will happen.

And besides that you will be heard. You can learn about where you go.

#shareyourvacationcommingsoon

autumngreen40 and Laurenmusic like this post

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Laurenmusic
Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:15 amLaurenmusic
I want to say thank you for reading my vacation Vlog and helping the Main Official A Magic Piano Forum reach 700 New Users last year and @amagicpiano bot is beyond graceful for you, you all should be proud.. Let see if the main forum can surpass 800 new user before this Christmas.

Plus I have my vacation, going to the beach in July and may head to Tennessee this thanksgiving but I’m not sure. But unfortunately my family is skipping Dollywood this year because we may do some else.

Also during the beach will be my last piano book so I may get two while down there.

Again thanks for trusting Amagicpiano and her team of wonderful user. This forum I love you your support

amagicpiano bot, autumngreen40 and Laurenmusic like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum